once she falls asleep while i'm holding her, i'll put her on her stomach for naps. it cracks me up when she sticks her booty up like this.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
toys & naps
kamdyn loves this mirror! she will just stare at herself and talk and talk. it's really cute and she gets so excited. i think she likes the colors and also likes to look at the baby staring back at her!

once she falls asleep while i'm holding her, i'll put her on her stomach for naps. it cracks me up when she sticks her booty up like this.

once she falls asleep while i'm holding her, i'll put her on her stomach for naps. it cracks me up when she sticks her booty up like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, she's cute. I love her. I want one. I was with my friend's baby for a few days and just held her and looked at her sweet little face. How do you get anything done? I'd be looking at her little hands, feet, nose, etc. all day long! I love the clothes you buy for her. SO CUTE.
Post a Comment