Thursday, July 26, 2007

brooke's wedding

kamdyn went to her first wedding last weekend in arlington. she did so good and looked so pretty in her big pink dress! it was fun to see some old friends and fun for kamdyn to get to meet them.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, aren't you a beautiful Mommy? I love that picture of you! I bet Zack will have that in his pocket/on his desk at all times of his two beautiful girls!

Meredith

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those are two of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen! You both look incredible!

Anonymous said...

Could that be a more perfect mommy daughter picture? Ya'll look so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Everyone is right! You two look incredible.

But why did you cut off Nini's head in the other picture? ;)

marcy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous. Nice job, whoever took that photo. The two of you are stunning.
Tamm Labuda