Monday, August 27, 2007

lake fork



we got to go to the greeson's lake house this weekend at lake fork and we had a fabulous time! it is always great to catch up with everyone, hang out, play games, ski, fish and just relax. as you can see, kamdyn had plenty of people loving on her this weekend!


rob


jenni & brian


aunt lara


jan & annie


uncle grayson


beth


it may not be obvious, but there were other things going on besides staring at kamdyn this weekend:

the guys fishin'


the biggest catch chris has ever had


round one of the domino tournament


relaxing


napping

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Kamdyn's teeny-weeny-bikini!

AKat said...

Kamdyn is the cutest baby. She has a Suri Cruise thing going on, but cuter (and Suri's cute). I love seeing new posts! Keep them coming. YOu'll be glad you did one day.

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you guys!! The pictures turned out sooo cute! (DUH, Kamdyn is in them!! Did I just say duh??)

Lara