Wednesday, October 24, 2007

so close....

kamdyn is soooo close to crawling! she will get up on all 4s like this but then she gets so frustrated b/c she isn't sure what to do next! the 2nd picture is her frustrated face...picture it with her moaning and starting to cry! i have found her up on all 4s in her crib more than anything. so we'll see. i'm sure it will happen soon enough...am i ready for my life to change with her crawling everywhere? we shall see.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! I think I have seen that frustrated look on Zack's face before!!:)
Lara

The Pavliches said...

She is so cute! She is going to be crawling before you know it, and yes, you do want her to because she will be happy to crawl to the toy she wants instead of waiting for you to get out of the bathroom to get it for her. :)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking I've seen that frustrated look on Haley's face before!