Wow!!! Congratulations Haley, Zach, and Kamdyn!
Huge congrats, for all three of you!! Merry Christmas indeed. :)-Love- the Roches
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Congrats Haley!! Please keep us posted on your blog if you are going to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I am so happy for your family.
congratulations!!! so exciting!!Suzanne Sanderson
CONGRATULATIONS! We are very excited for you guys! How many weeks does that make you? Will you be finding out what you are having?? Yay for babies!
Woo hoo! A big congrats!Rachel Shelton
How exciting!! Congratulations!! I'll be praying for you all!
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. :)Hey, I, too am wanting to start my own photography studio. I added yours to my links. I need to get with you and chat about specifics.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow!!! Congratulations Haley, Zach, and Kamdyn!
Huge congrats, for all three of you!! Merry Christmas indeed. :)
-Love- the Roches
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Congrats Haley!! Please keep us posted on your blog if you are going to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I am so happy for your family.
congratulations!!! so exciting!!
Suzanne Sanderson
CONGRATULATIONS! We are very excited for you guys! How many weeks does that make you? Will you be finding out what you are having?? Yay for babies!
Woo hoo! A big congrats!
Rachel Shelton
How exciting!! Congratulations!! I'll be praying for you all!
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. :)
Hey, I, too am wanting to start my own photography studio. I added yours to my links. I need to get with you and chat about specifics.
Post a Comment