Thursday, March 13, 2008

kamdyn's bday party

well, it finally came. our little girl turned ONE. we still cannot believe it. we got to have her birthday party on her actual birthday, so that was fun! she wasn't as into the cake as i had imagined but i guess it could have been stage fright with everyone staring at her! we had a polka dot party, if you can't tell. the last picture was at the end of a long day - just thought you would like to see how chunky those thighs really are!!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she looks in that first picture - and those chunky legs! She is a very pretty little big girl! --- mo.

Nina B said...

you're the prettiest little one-year-old I've seen in 3 years! Your party was very, very fun. Love, NiNi

Regina said...

I LOVE her smile and her thighs! Don't you wish they were as cute on 20 and 30 somethings...? :) Looks like she had an awesome time and I LOVE the cake and pigtails!!! :)