Thursday, June 12, 2008

kyler belle

yes - we changed our minds! we decided that we are going to name kamdyn's sister KYLER BELLE. originally, the middle name was between "jane" and "belle." we decided on jane but did not realize it rhymed with kamdyn's middle name, laine! anyway - we love belle and have decided that this will be her name.

and for all you people who have been asking about my belly - here it is! i know, i know. it's big. last night we were at p.f. changs and i was walking past a waitress who asked me, "how many babies are in there?" and then today we were at the pool and a little boy came up to me to talk. here was the conversation:

boy: "is there a baby in there?"
big mama: "yes!"
boy: "open it up" as he tried to pull up my swimsuit top to see my belly in all it's glory
big mama: "no, we're just gonna leave it like it is."

i have no idea where his mama was, but it was pretty funny.

anyway, i am 33 1/2 weeks. i think miss kyler will be joining us before we know it! kamdyn gave my belly a kiss today. it was sweet.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

You have a beautiful baby belly! You are beautiful Mrs. Birkelbach!

Regina said...

You are beautiful sweet girl! Enjoy that belly! :) And I love the new name!

Lindsey said...

kyler belle just might be built like her sister! i love that belly and you look really pretty in that picture!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wife I have.

Jennifer said...

You look beautiful! I love the name as well.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful--and I have to agree with Shauna that you are the hottest, coolest pregnant lady I have ever met!!

Lara