Monday, July 14, 2008

preggie pics









zack is such a good sport...i have been wanting to do some maternity pics w/ kamdyn so we went out and took these a couple of weeks ago. these are from when i was just about 36 weeks. so my belly is def bigger now. but i thought these were fun and wanted to share! i will post some recent pics of my even BIGGER belly soon! i will be 38 weeks tomorrow!

5 comments:

Bankhead Blog said...

SOOO cute Haley...love the belly. YOu look great and Miss K is seriously adorable. I can't wait to see pics of #2. :) Keep us posted on how things are going! Love, Sue

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, you both look so cute!! Can't wait to meet Kyler in 9 days!!!!
~Lara

Crissy said...

These are wonderful! I love the first one. That will be so special to look back on oneday.
Did you get my e-mail the other day about a date for our pictures? I know we always seems to have e-mail problems. hehe :)Let me know.
Crissy
http://theyoungfamilyof5.blogspot.com/

Whitney Parlin said...

These all turned out so cute, I love the one where Kamdyn is kissing Kyler!!

Jan said...

Haley! I just stumbled across your blog from K-dub's. Not sure if you remember me from camp but I wanted to say hey and that you look amazing and beautiful all pregnant. I'm currently 41 weeks with my first. I have same great dress - gotta love Old Navy!