she also loves putting on oven mits. any time she sees them out she goes crazy until we give them to her. it's funny to watch her put them on and play with them. this was right after we cooked dinner tonight. so cute!

she also loves putting on oven mits. any time she sees them out she goes crazy until we give them to her. it's funny to watch her put them on and play with them. this was right after we cooked dinner tonight. so cute!

4 comments:
she is so cute...maddie loves her little table and chairs as well. I still have mine from when I was a kid. My Mom and Dad use them at their house for the grandkids!
That is too cute...I actually remember liking oven mitts. My brothers and I would use them for boxing gloves. Hopefully, Kamdyn doesn't try to do that with Kyler yet. :) Your girls are beaut!
The table is darling! I'd love to get one for Cash... where to find one?
she looks so cute at that table! and the love for her sister. to die!
Post a Comment