we had so much fun trick or treating for the first time! kamdyn did so great - she was pretty funny. she was so good about walking up to the door with her little pumpkin bucket and knocking. she didn't say "trick or treat" very much but usually "thank you" and "bye." the best was when we went up to one house and she gave the girl all her candy instead of getting some from that house. it was so cute. kyler did great too....she was asleep by the time we got back home. then kamdyn wanted to evaluate all her candy and all the candy we had left at our house. she was definitely the cutest kid on the streets!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They are so cute! I'm glad Kamdyn liked trick-or-treating--I knew she would like the candy part :) ~Lara
3 comments:
They are so cute! I'm glad Kamdyn liked trick-or-treating--I knew she would like the candy part :)
~Lara
So adorable- glad you guys had fun! :)
it looks like kyler's bumbo is white like a ghost...just for halloween :).
Post a Comment