we had such a great trip to the bahamas! it was not a long enough vacation, but we missed the girls SO MUCH MORE than we thought we would! the atlantis is such a great place for kids and families too, so every time we saw families and small children we just missed them! we also kept thinking of how much kamdyn would love certain things and how funny she would be. we are so lame! but we really had such a nice time and enjoyed every second! it helped, so much, knowing that the girls were in good hands with my sister - cari. THANK YOU!!! she did it by herself with her two and our two - quite impressive! here are just a couple of shots from the trip.

this was actually the day we were leaving (which explains the jeans) - i just love the colors!

this is the view from our balcony - gorgeous!

another angle from the balcony...we had a really sweet set-up!

both of these shots were taken in our room with the self-timer on my camera. it was quite the ordeal but worth it. we weren't about to lug that thing around all night but we wanted some pics!

this was our casual night - and it was COLD that night! i could not bring myself to wear jeans on my beach vacay so i just sucked it up with the skirt and sported the long sleeves. worth it.


10 comments:
Look at how adorable you are you skinny little thing and so stylish. I need to learn from you.
p.s. I can't make up my mind at all. So, I bought a frame today for some of the pics that will probably force us to get certain pics...
holy freaking guacamole. a few things.
1. beautiful view.
2. you make me want to puke with how skinny you are how great you look.
3. jeal.
4. you can somehow pull off that black hat.
5. impressed.
ok pics convinced me, if you were not so cute and precious and sweet, i would totally hate you! Love ya and sign me up with your JC guy! :)
seriously, i want his info!
I am jealous...
- I need a vacay
- I wish I was skinny like you.
- You look super cute.
Glad you had fun...you deserve it.
Seriously lady, you look HOT! I'm jealous!
girl, i had no idea you had lost so much weight! you look great...what are you doing?
Thanks for sharing the pictures - brings back good memories of my time at the Atlantis last summer! So envious - I need to get back there! You both look fantastic! :)
Wowsers girl!!!
Post a Comment