i put my kids to work as early as possible. j/k - kamdyn has always been super scared of the vacuum cleaner but ever since nathan was here and wanted to help me she always wants to do it herself after i do it. she is still scared if anyone but her is vacuuming but if she's doing it it's okay. kyler loves it. she climbs all over it and rides it. anyway - she has been playing lots of dress up lately b/c i've had so many props out for holiday pictures. so this was just another day!


2 comments:
Your fridge looks just like mine - those same letter magnets (half on fridge, half on the floor) and some leaf artwork! I think I'll wear some frills next time I do the floors. It looks a whole lot more exciting that way. love that kamdyn!
mo.
can i borrow that tu tu?
Post a Comment