Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! She's adorable! I think she looks like Kamdyn did when she was a wee one. Those pics are all too familiar. I remember the ones we took with Nate and Ben over 3 months ago! I can't wait to meet her tomorrow!
Yeah!!!!! So glad she is finally here! Kamdyn is going to be great big sister to that sweet little girl. She is very very pretty. Congratulations. Love y'all! mo.
oh my goodness gracious! She is SO precious! Thank you for letting me have a sweet second to hold her today and You look fantastic! Enjoy this time, it goes WAY too fast!
13 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! She's adorable! I think she looks like Kamdyn did when she was a wee one. Those pics are all too familiar. I remember the ones we took with Nate and Ben over 3 months ago! I can't wait to meet her tomorrow!
Presh, she is just totally and completely precious! I can't wait to meet her!!!
what a beautiful little family. congratulations!
Yeah!!!!! So glad she is finally here! Kamdyn is going to be great big sister to that sweet little girl. She is very very pretty. Congratulations. Love y'all! mo.
oh my goodness gracious! She is SO precious! Thank you for letting me have a sweet second to hold her today and You look fantastic! Enjoy this time, it goes WAY too fast!
Huge huge congrats to all of you!! You look TOO good to just have had her, and she looks sooooo great. Have fun!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!! Is she perfect or what!!!!!!! What a blessing.
She is gorgeous! Such good pictures of your precious family. Kamdyn seems to be taking to sisterhood very well. Have fun and keep the pics coming!
Congratulations! She is just perfect and I love seeing those pics of sister loving on her - adorable!
Congrats you guys!! She is beautiful...you make some pretty babies!!! Hope the recovery goes well. We'll be praying for you. Love, Sue
She is just precious!! Thanks for sharing. I will keep you all in my prayers over the next few weeks....happy sleeping! :)
Congratulations from Indiana, Haley. She's super sweet. Looks like Kamdyn is warming up to her already.
Tammy
Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment