Monday, August 11, 2008

kyler's week

these are just some cute pics from when she was awake last week. she is growing, but mostly in length!!!




kamdyn used to sleep like this a lot too when she was a little baby.

we finally got our swing last night and tested it out...i think she loves it! we are happy to have it!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

do you have a picture of kamdyn sleeping in that same purple onesie? it looks really familiar. i love that yellow on kyler belle. so cute!

Bankhead Blog said...

Such cute pics! She is so presh!!! I loved your post on our blog too. You're too funny! It totally keeps getting better each day with Jackson. He's "awesome". And don't worry, you and Zach would be our "awesome" friends if you weren't all the way in the Big D!! We owe you all of our TV happiness b/c you introduced us to Scrubs and The Office. :) That is pretty "awesome" if you ask me. In the words of Michael Scott: "Awesome blossom, extra awesome!". :)

Shellerman said...

Love her! I can't wait to see her again and see Kamdyn with her!

Jennifer said...

she is so pretty...do you think she looks like Kamdyn when she was that age?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Kamie told me you were due very soon, so I have been meaning to check your blog to see pics of your newest addition. I am so glad that I did! She is adorable. You all look so great and so happy! I hope you are enjoying every minute of it!