Saturday, September 6, 2008

sweet sleepy six week old!

we can't believe kyler is 6 weeks old!  actually, she's 6 1/2 by now.  she is such a good, easy baby.  she really just eats and sleeps almost all the time.  she has def started smiling socially a little bit this past week and it is adorable!  

kamdyn saw kyler laying on the couch and decided to join her.  below is just before she decided to climb up, look at me and smile.  she was standing there saying "hiiiiiyeee."  


kyler napping in her crib...why do babies sleep so well on their tummy?  don't worry, she's on her back through the night.  stop judging me!


kamdyn got a balloon at the mall today and was excited about it all day long.  she took it with her everywhere and had a lot of fun playing with it.  it's the little things that excite them!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

i love the way she already puts her booty in the air!

shanna said...

both my kids slept on their tummys day and night......people can judge me all the want. they are still alive.

Bankhead Blog said...

I love your "stop judging me" comment. I was hoping there were more moms out there who did that for naps. Jackson sleeps SO much better when I put him on his tummy. He loves to rub his face up against the bumper of his crib...he is a snuggler. PS, I also break the rules and cuddle him up with stuffed animals. :)

Stephanie said...

i may or may not have also put caleb down for naps on his tummy... no judgment here!

Erin said...

I recognize that Pumpkin Patch balloon! That is one of our favorite places to shop--best boys' clothes, hands down. We seem to end up with a lot of PP balloons in this house.